Thursday, May 21, 2009

5.21.09

Today we stayed in. The girls were given an "ultimatum" yesterday. If they didn't behave, we didn't leave the house today. Well, they didn't, so we didn't. I wanted to go do laundry today, but couldn't very well go back on my word. Should have thought that one through a little better.

I didn't take a photo today, because it completely slipped my mind, to be honest. The girls were very well behaved though. Laura spent a lot of time practicing her name, and Maddy was "cooking" with their play kitchen off and on all day.

My migraine is gone, but it left me very tired today so I didn't accomplish much.

Tomorrow, we'll be going to Gramma's in the morning to do laundry and visit Uncle Kyle because he got home from college tonight. Later in the day, we'll be going to visit Memere and Dziadziu. The girls will be spending the night with them, so there won't be a blog post for Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment