Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3.10.09/ 3.11.09

We spent time at Grandma's yesterday, doing laundry. Then we came home and the girls built a puzzle together. It was nice to see them work together for a change, rather than against each other as they seem to like to.
Dinner time went so much smoother last night than it has for quite a while. I think the hard learned lesson from the other night sunk in. At least for a few days, anyway.
Today we're starting a new schedule. Everything is accounted for and has it's own time, right down to toothbrushing. Hopefully this will help everyone stay on a more even keel, and have less meltdowns. Right now they're watching a movie while I catch up on emails, blogging, and today's scheduled cleaning (the bathroom, and the kitchen floor. What fun).
Friday or Monday there will be a new produce stand opening up in town. He's going to have fresh fruits and veggies at about half the price of the grocer! I'm really pretty excited about that, as I decided a couple of days ago that I'm not buying boxes or cans anymore. Fresh all the way! :) Jake and the girls aren't thrilled to be loosing all the preservatives, but I sure am!

No comments:

Post a Comment